Hello, Today I went for the Army Open House! Its really fun :D Personally, I enjoyed the 'climbing over the bars' station. The bars look like typical busstop railings. I liked it because I learnt to climb over railings in a new fashion. First bending my body over until it looks like an inverted 'V' then grab the bottom bar with the right hand, cling tightly to the top bar with your left. Then throw your body forward!
Oh, I tried it for alomst 10 attempts. My dad and my sister were queuing for the rope course, he told me my sister was laughing at my silly actions because my hands were too short to reach the bottom bar. It is, really too short. Then I had to swing my lower body, swing, swing and swing.
Then my second favourite thing of the day would be playing the 'Gunner' at the Signals. Its like playing a video game, and u shoot the enemy tankers down ! WOW. I would really like to be a soldier if i get to do this everyday. Thrillness.
Army Open House IS SO COOLIASTIC. and u don't bother checking the dictionary.
Throughout the Open House, my mind is filled with : Mein Kampf I think I've read too much of IH today. :(