Yet, we still have other things to do. I have SPIRE to hand in tomorrow ): I really dislike to be off-track. Inconsistent with schedules. Timetables.
U seem so unenthusiastic. Even though how unenthu you are about it, you still have to do it. Why don't you be enthu about it?
angst angst angst angst angst ..
Maybe that's the reason I keep forgetting stuff lately.. again. I forget about objects, things okay! I did not bring my long-sleeved white shirt and high heels on monday. I forgotten my thumbdrive yesterday. Today I was telling lifang to get to her room and remember to bring her bottle down, and when I go down, I forgotten to bring mine.
HOW PRO CAN I GET x___x
I think.... My only relief from such busy life in school would be cca. Because cca is fun. and Shooting must be fun ! :)
Oh yeah, I feel really ebullient for whats going to happen tomorrow afternoon! Because I am going to get my Astar Science award! It was one of my secret wishes. Don't worry too much. I will do better, I must not let you down! Improve your english girl!
Oh, and I brought an old radio to the boarding school it keeps my room livelier :D
Over the weekends, I went to my cousin's house for a celebration. He's getting a scholarship to America to study for physics PhD. Whoa! !ncredible, even if I don't know him well, I feel proud of him. :) all the best.
I celebrated National Day with the P@X people. Its fun getting to meet up with those people you know and to play and mix around again. I met some new people too.
I remember valery and khoa. and scholars here and there hehehhe. I cannot list them down!
I think its really apt of me to stay longer to play with you guys. Because I don't know about next year when sister graduates. :| No more meeting with you guys? D:
Aunt Cynthia was nice to drive me back. While sending the scholars back to Parry Hall, we drove around in circles because they gave so many wrong directions hhaaha.. but in the end we still made it there. It looks like a deserted MRT station to me, because of the barriers.