I have this urge to create a new blog name (because I find that I've grown quite tired of this current blog) But, I'm too lazy to go to each of my friends link and tell them to relink.
Because, I personally dislike relinking. Super irritating.
Today was a fairly good day. Not because I saw 5 red cars in a row! HAHA
There was a morning shower before I went to school. When I was making my way to school, it wasn't that heavy. But until I saw my other classmates later in class, their socks were soaked and some of their uniforms were drenched. Lucky or not!
Today my drawing of cards improved too :) because Yanhui gave me inspirations! :P I feel happy staying at the range in the morning :)
Andy recommended me a book titled " Five People Heaven ". and I also want to read the 13.3/4 Adrian mole diary story. I like diaries :)
(oh, and this reminds me of asking Xiurong if she can lend me the book!)
Today when we had biology classes, Ms Lee was pissed at our classroom because there was a fermenting smell of something (for example, a rotting dead rat) and made us open all the windows. After lessons ended, all of us realised what that was. It was Zanyang's Prawns. He needed it for his SPIRE project, but it seemed that he have bought it since weeks ago. And now, it is rotting in the Fairprice plastic bag, placed at the ledge of the window. And when Huiling was complaining of her allergy to seafood and the other classmates were complaining of the putrid stench it gave off, Zanyang finally took it outside and placed the evil-smelling plastic bag by the corridor. As he walked past the length of the classroom, I could smell the effluvium of the rotting prawns.
To describe it, I think it smells like moldy, damp socks that you have worn and perspired thoroughly on it. And Marie and Jasmine then took turns spraying their deodorant across the classroom.
WHOA!
the unbearable smell was gone, but not for long!
As the weather was too nice today, I felt too cosy and sleepy in math lesson. I felt like sleeping, until laughter broke out in the class. It seemed like some curious boy from another class went out and opened the plastic bag, probably shocked to realise the pong escaping out of the bag and directly into his face!
We got back our biology test papers today at the Lecture Hall 2, some hours earlier. Donovan didn't get his paper (Since he could skip interims!), so he fell asleep. The way he slept was really funny! He placed his palm on his head, and his elbow on the table, not leaning nor lying against anything.
So.... His head kept going down then up, down then up, down then up like some kind of bu dao wong he is funny because he kept at it for until we go through the 3rd question of section B. (which is quite long). I was distracted at first because I cannot concentrated properly with his head going up and down, then amused as he was sleeping like that. Kind of cute.
So... I tapped him with my script and asked him "why dont you sleep properly la!" and he had this blur kind of expression. So, he lay his head on the table.