My first week of boarding was not bad in fact. I sorta enjoy it too!
I think the food is reasonable. (but a little BRACKISH)
But we don't really have an entertainment thing for us. Except our our LAPPIES, so... So I sneaked to the rooms of my other friends beside and below me. Since we weren't allowed to go to other people's rooms.
Jasmine is rooming on the room on my left, Erina and I are rooming together and Nisha and Marie are rooming on the room on my right. We all stay on the Fifth Floor. =D
Going to their room is rather entertaining since they always crack silly jokes.
I also went to my other classmates' rooms on the third floor. They could see the view of the terrace houses and hear the sound of barking dogs. Krittika was telling me that there was once the dog was barking, Glenda and YiJin barked at it back.
Imagining it, I found it really hilarious! Because its like talking to a dog!
On Thursday night, I went over to Sam's room, with Krittika and Huiling inside doing SPIRE. And it was late and we were bored so we played MARI KITA. Huiling was in charge of pulling the blind up and Sam Krit and I was standing erect and taking turns singing the anthem one syllable at a time. And we burst into raucous laughter
Ha, and I earned a packed of marshmallows from Erina, since she forgotten to sleep in our room XD
We got back a couple of our interim papers. Chinese paper one, my main essay was rather D: I thought it was ok, but I guess the teacher found it very cliche. BUT I THOUGHT OF IT BEING VERY REALISTIC.
I got a passing mark because she deducted 5 marks for errors. D:
I think I'm gonna contact Ms Xu and tell her about my math grades. ):)
I hope I will get the results I've been wanting to get. I wish my life wasn't so hectic. (WHY AM I DOING THIS POST THEN! )
We are learning Earthquakes for geography and chem now :)
Spongy and his and my expression!
EARTHQUAKES! (one just happened on Jul 10th. with a magnitude of 5.0 =( )
I made Ai Lin look like she waited really long for sam
Bigbig Tree
My IH group, and we were doing something about politics and politicians. That is a White House btw! Ruizhi is holding the flag of his origins, Zan Yang beside him, Lantu with the short hair and Yi Jin beside me. =] The reflection pond. I bet they didn't want to add fishes in there. =(
Anyway, its one of the nicer features you get to see in the boarding school.
AMAZING RACE (Ytd)
:D Yesterday I with my parents participated in the Amazing Race organized by the PAACT or whatever it is, Parents Support Group.
We were part of the White Team. It was quite fun! I didn't imagine that I would enjoy myself so much from it :D
Cheryl was our team leader and I didn't bother remembering the names of the adults. Other than that, our team consisted of Me, Mervyn and XinPei.
The only way of travelling was by public transport and Do You HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT BMW IS?
Bus Mrt Walk - BMW. what a nice way to phrase it!
Digressing, I didn't expect that I could hit it off quite well with Mervyn. Both of us aspire to be doctors in future. XD It was really great meeting someone like him. P.S. He is very tall.
Oh, and I learnt about the structure of H2C2O6 !
BACK to the topic, im like the finance manager since I recorded $ . hehe.
we started at Dhoby Ghaut went to Chinatown's Majestic place and ate a plate of chicken rice. The uncle was so traditional or Si Ban or what can you say? He couldn't dance for us. But he ain't shy.
Then we went to some temple in Little india to serve tea and pour teh tarik! The uncle was so accomodating :D GOODGOOD.
Then, we had walked a long long distance in the sweltering heat to find some mee rebus ingredients and sing a song for the auntie. But She's really nice!
I got a bindi on my forehead. and we got a bindi on all of our forehead. (Hey, isn't that Steve Irwin's daughter! haha.) Then we came across a couple of stores selling sari that didn't allow us to put it on. =( until we walked for a really long distance to some shop called Ha????? Sari. John and his wife put it on, we took a group pic and chionged to our next destination.
there was on clue with 13424854273875348 lots of numbers, and after a long time, we finally decoded it.
SPCA (Today!)
Whooooo SPCA~~~
Spotted many cute dogs. But didn't really have the kind of affection. (I WANT A DOG LIKE BELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA A A A WHEN I GROW UP!)
There was one black dog called Luna if I remeber it properly. Seem so uninterested in humans and want to escape whenever i stand near the exit.
When im opening the door, it would poke its nose in the gap between my legs and try to force itself out. I guess it must have been really really bored inside. Still, I pushed it in anyway.
Then we went to see a pet shop later, there was a dog similar to Bella! only that it looks skinnier :\ but it costs $800.
and another one that looks really sad, really really sad. It had buck teeth and there was like a bit of muscle or lacrimal caruncle sticking out of the eye. It looked like tears. Sad tears. The dog looked as though it was abused before. I shall give it a name Sadie, since it is Sad.
I bought a Durian Omelette from emicakes its really wholesome, and fattening XD but life's enjoyment for me is food.
OH, my sister bought for me Cinnamon melts from MACS YUMMY =D