I should use: slip my mind. -- my mind is sleeping. then next time I would remember to UN sleep(slip) my mind.
#1 Limelight #2 Kite Flying #3 NJCIS
#1 Limelight band concert. Limelight was a great concert. Its actually a band concert performed by Xinmin. *Claps hands* You guys deserve your gold with honours.
I still remember the song about the volcanoes and stuff, with the rain effect. WOW. I hope I could get hold of the song piece so that I find them over the net. Also, I took many pictures with CECILIA ~~~
Its long since we went out together, BFF! Going out with her brings all the happy sec 1 and 2 memories gushing back to me. Its good catching up with friends, especially close ones.
I remembered we had a good laugh on the MRT train as we kept talking and we didn't know which stop was which; alighted and ran back in just before the door shut itself.
Then we saw Peter, Wisely and gang at subway. Its funny looking at friends dressed formally. and met up with all my old friends at the esplanade looking handsome and gorgeous.
Garr.. Cant my body mature faster and make me taller! .. or can it! .. task.
I prefer the 'pure' xinmin band part, before the intermission. the songs appealed more to me.
#2 Kite Flying
On Sunday after praying at the Ji Gong Temple, we went to the open field to fly kites!
Sadly, the kite we bought at east coast broke. I tried to mend the top by tying a grass but it still gave way at the bottom. So.. in the end we bought new ones.
One for me, One for my sister!
There were many people, young or old flying kites or different sizes and shapes. Some with a long beautiful tail, some with a big face. I remembered there was one that looked like a ghost (because it is black and looks scary), but it was actually a shark.
So, there was this cute little girl I saw when I went to cut my thread. Her father was persuading her to go into the field to fly the kite, but she was reluctant because of the big, scary ghost.
Her father: " come come, you see, there is no monster! " Girl: " No, just now, just now, I saw a monster over there(points) " knitting her brows and showing a fearful look Her father: " (points) you see, that is not a monster! no monster, no monster."
I didn't see if the girl went over to the field, but she certainly reminded me of my past.
Also, It was the first time I brought the kite up so high, until there was no more string to extend it further. I wonder how it would be like If I was a bug on the kite, looking at the tiny human below and seeing birds at level with me..
It was fun, FAMILY DAY!
#3 NJCIS NJCIS was held at Home Team NS, which was also the other time I shot my personal best during the CDans shoot. And today, I improved again! :) :)
It is comforting and good to see improvement.. so that your efforts are not wasted. Thanks to my supporting seniors and desiree for sighting me, training.. yesterday with laozhang. :) I think it would be much difficult without ya all.
and yesterday, Mr elephant Chao3. not Chao1. came too and so did Crystal and Ruilin! hope they would get into phase II. I saw Marc too, oops he saw me.
For my shoot, 392.
I wasn't too nervous as in the kind where I get stomachaches. but maybe a little inside me since I could feel my heart palpitating.
I gave myself a few deep breathes and started my dry-fire. I shot until I felt steady and that I was looking at the relationship and pulling my trigger properly(not holding it from its corner). My grouping was rather regular, clicked 2 to the left.
I remembered calming myself my also repeating math and science concepts in my mind. atomic radius, remainder theorums, trigonometry. and explaining to myself with possible explanations while i shoot.
First set : 97 I told myself to see properly then shoot. Random songs and concepts appeared in my head. I think i shot 2 9s at the end. I think the reason was that I was not aware of my gun being stable before triggering off.
Second set: 99 Random songs played in my head and I tried to follow to the rhythm of Die Another Day. The off-shot should be me holding the trigger at the corner instead of the whole trigger, then shooting it off. thus, a nine. There was a couple of lucky 10s too. I did not pull the gun with my right hand a lot then, so when I triggered off the shot, it was rather shaky.
Third set: 99 Re-did actions when they are weird. I focused on getting the set done properly by constantly reminding myself of relationship, trigger firm and trigger ready. I saw the "give your best shot" band and felt motivated to give my best shot. The 9 was probably due to the not-very-gd positioning of my left elbow.
Fourth set: 97 Re-did actions when they are weird. I remembered shooting 9 for my 8th and 9th shot for the series. One was by accident, I did not want to trigger off so soon, but my finger just pulled it. The other was not looking at the relationship properly.
But overall, the nines were mostly 9.8, 9.9. - carol.
Remember this shoot wenying! and I got my second gold medal... at HTNS. :D OVERJOYOUS.
<...> I know I blabber at times, but it was a casual remark. Which means not to be taken seriously. I'm so sorry, I had forgotten myself. But that's Wenying.