It is rather different at the range, with all the electronic targets and television. So tech-savvy.
But I prefer the old days of putting cards instead of pushing buttons.
My competition was D:D a mixture of feelings, happy and *whatamIdoing* I ended way before the competition ended, like 35 minutes?
I DID NOT SHOOT MY SIGHTER SHOTS. and my first series was 94. many 9s on the left! It was only when desiree called me out that I realise my competition had begun. Gosh.
It was impossible to change lanes, restart, needless to say OPT OUT(which is stupid!) so, I continued to shoot.
The best thing about it was that my last series was a 100! MY FIRST 100! I was so thrilled and excited!
First series (94) : Full of nines until I changed my alignment. Coach told me to move forward by a lot! All of my shots were all poked through the left side of the card. Only until the 5th left-9 shot then I sighted.
Second series (96) : Coach still told me to move forward. I tried to concentrate on my series and shot many 9.9s and 10.1s It was rather dangerous. I remember one where the gun jerked and it was a 9.0. I couldnt figure out why I got so many nines for e first and second series when I miaoed carefully. (maybe i lost focus on the relationship?)
Third (95) : I felt a little bitter and insecure. not because of my shots. so instead, I looked at xiurong and shermain who were seated far away and thought to myself that they are encouraging me. there were still a couple of 9.8s.
Fourth (100) : many were lucky shots. 10.1s at the beginning. until I told myself that I had so much time on my hands, take it easy and finish this set well. I got more inner 10s which were morale boosters. haha. I was nervous on the last shot and I deep breathed for like a few seconds before lifting my gun and shoot.
Glad.
After the shoot, carol told me maybe it was because I had not shot my sighters thats why I can get the 100. haha.
At least I fulfilled 2 of my goals.
Then, I went with my family went to eat Icecream at Swensens. The bill went up to $40+. and since my mom has discount vouchers, we paid half the price. but still, 2 plates of icecream, costing an average of $10 each is exorbitant. The Price is right (since the icecream was awesome:D).
I went KBOX with bernice and cecilia on saturday. realised that bernice was not obsessed over show luo anymore, since we have sang none of his song.
Shooting chalet at Arwana is really fun! First day, I went there and played volleyball with the args, had barbeque, played at the carpet grass near D'Marquee. It was a great time for team bonding. I feel so happy with these friends!
Second day, I played mahjong and Hotel 626. HAHA, deborah and I were screaming like aliens! XD It was really scary when U FAIL THE STAGE and die and the GHOST WILL SCARE YOU. Interesting isn't it about us that we still want to play it when we are afraid to get scared by it?
Then Desiree, Me, Jeremy, Andy, Darrel, Akshay, Gerald, Mark went to east coast park to rent cheaper bicycles and we cycled through the night. It was a good experience! I enjoyed it a lot.
Initially the guys wanted to go to some haunted changi hospital, lucky they changed plans. We cycled at least 4 hours to get to Pasir Ris from East Coast! Also, dinner at east coast was not bad. :) but the coconut tasted like artificial water.
- they are like fighting fishes. they contend. if only cardboard was insoluble in water. they are seperated as they are in two different jars, however the water is strangely still. im putting them back. to what it was like before. a change. it would seem that they have a buddy. so. -
and I just saw a magazine of harry potter. He ain't as attractive as before. :( He has face fungus (moustache). He looks old, like 35 to me.