I dreamt about paying 90 cents for a sample cup sized of Milo today The environment resembles very much like my primary school. Then I turned around there was a big board with 'BULLYING' on it. The guy next to me paid 270 cents for a reasonable cup sized of Milo. He told me to chase after that stall holder
Then I woke up.. feeling cheated and wondering if I really paid 90 cents.
I dreamt about being in The Da Vinci Code. I was reading it in the wee hours the part where they kidnapped Teabing in search for the Holy Grail and were looking for something Orb on a Knight. I was with Sophie and Langdon in a temple-church place. The part where it was restricted. I pushed the door and Robert and Sophie went in fighting with the Teacher (whom I cannot see, since I am waiting outside) for that Orb thing - keystone? And they fought, and the orb thing ( which also looked like a staff, U know the ones in Maple Story? ) - Orb Staff; it flew over to the empty floor and I picked it up and ran outside. The 'evil' Teacher then ran outside too. I lunged at him and tugged him by his shirt and reprimanded him. "Why are u so naughty? ... ... ...... " (thats totally off the kind of tone used in the book! HAHA) and he succumbed to me.
I saved the Orb staff!
haha, whatever! It was just a dream.
Jonas Brothers. LOVELOVELOVE it!
I wonder if such a sweet guy existed in the real world context.