I have enjoyed LS throughly for the past 2 days, and of course including today.
Leadership symposium I like GROUP 6 :D:D (Andy Belle Ankit Bob Marky YueXi NgeeKiang Nafisah Minh) and me
Earth to Mars Mars and Earth
the people whom i had worked with the people whom i have met up with the lectures the icebreakers the teabreaks the lunches the tee-shirt the fun the FPS activities the friends the smiles the laughter BEAMING. :)
And on the last day.. I wore the blazer for the first time ( i feel proud wearing one. ) Wearing the high-heel. bade my friends Goodbye.
funfunfunfUN ! WOOWOOHOOOHOOOOOO:D
Haha! Definitely, i made many MORE friends. and also international friends. I like missing school (since there aren't really important lessons)
BUT. I have to catch up now I feel lethargic I feel lost I feel... THAT I MUST JUST DO IT INSTEAD OF MULLING OVER IT.