You need to READ. READ. READ. READ. READ. and READ with CARE and READ constructively READ properly READ CONTINUOUSLY and read because you need to improve your language!
Signingoff, wenying.
Note to self: "no matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance."
dont mention the word desserts (backwards.) i think it creates a really negative impact.
Today wasn't exactly very smooth day for me. 1) I forgotten to bring my wallet 2) hence, I forgotten to bring my ezlink card. (again) 3) my skirt pin thing dropped, and I had to fold it to keep it up there. 4) MI lesson at 330 was cancelled and i went back for lesson. - the good thing is that mrs yap saw me and i had a "Make up"
my mood was dampened (bad enough) when i realised that I had no MI lesson, almost lost my test paper (but luckily, found it with dylan-phew!), and was confused over informal fallacies and didnt get a nice score(hoped) .. for the test (though i passed).
I was practically sniffing and tearing(slightly) due to a cold that has contacted me last night and again. it makes me feel and look weak. but im emotionally weak. that covers it up.
BUT I NEED TO BE STRONGER. Doctors never cry that easily! They should be much stronger, ALMIGHTY!
ok, so that(flu thing) was an excuse.
Today i had quite some fun at Zhenghua national archery range. Even though the heat is immense and the sun was scorching even the ground cries for a glass of H2O!
Well, mainly my job was to be a scorer. I am the boss of Lane 6! and Strong square (lifang) is in charge of lane 5! we were crapping at the back when the archers were shooting which made me laugh a lot since i was annoying her with "Nobody, nobody, nobody but You! Nobody, nobody, nobody but You! " that song.. by i dont know who. I presume that is the title too, since it was repeated like so many times for the boss cannot count it!
Its true, its a silly song, good for a laugh! and then we went to score:
Initially I thought we were in charge of at least 2 boards with 1 archer on each, until I really know the situation today, that it is actually 3archers:1 board. I think its rather unfair because they are standing at different angles. The middle is the best and the worst position because you get to stand directly in front of the 'x', which gives you higher accuracy since all u do is to shoot it straight. However, the con about being sandwiched is that you get to smell the smelly sweat of the person in front of you. and what if he farts! but its rather uneasy with the huge bow and pulling the arrow since u got such a narrow( field of play )- is it correct? . HAHA
The shooters were nice to chat with :P Xinhang kept me laughing hard when i was eating my lunch. AHHHH XD she is so comical!
and lifang and I were astounded when carol could sleep on the hard bench, in the afternoon heat, and in that weird posture! hahahas
it was a good experience, and we were awarded with cip hours too! (bonus)
but i got myself sunburnt and i feel all exhausted and sleepy right now.