A friend when I used to be a kid. When I used to stay in my Aunt's house. A 'buddy' as a child. We're not in contact anymore.
I remember that I used to play multiplication times table with you. You couldn't do math well. You took 5 minutes to think of the answer to 3 x 3. It was funny. That was my impression of you.
You're no longer a child. Neither am I anymore. You're an adolescent.
You're pregnant. I am shocked. You got a baby. Your youth is gone. I pity you. Where did school go? Where did money go? Where did freedom go? But, I cannot do anything. But to sigh.
Who is your husband? Or is he marrying you? What if you become a young widow? Thats terrible.
LA. It seems symmetrical to me.
Im having buskers tmr. I feeling very -easy-uneasy-easy-uneasy-sure-unsure. Insecurities. That is what thoughts can do to your mental.
Distract. Thats what I learnt in MI today Yeap, Red herring. I should strive Or maintain. Dont let her down.
Today was really an eye-opener - day for me. Am I into the pay or am I into the interest or passion? Second thoughts. But i really did not regret going this session. It was what I had wanted.
Then I played frisbee when I saw my seniors at the tracks. fun. I learnt to throw it properly. Practice makes perfect.
I need to practice more. More at everything. But time isn't on my side. I am not allowed to complain. I should be calm, sharp, confident, quick-thinking, presentable. Flaws? cut them. Thats what is expected, in the least. Dr Chen.