Oh, I love today. The weather was fine the lessons were good, everything was awesome!
The most important thing is.... TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY! WOOHOO~! Which makes today... a rest day.
I love the shooters! :D
PT was enjoyable, I perspired a lot! If I am not wrong, perspiring or sweat would make the body induce more endorphin or adrenaline and it makes you happy and hyper! HAHA. Oh, this reminds me that I have to do research on the hormones on testicles for our biology lesson. I don't know why the other time I seem so down after taking the bio quiz the other time, but after taking back the results, I think I am quite satisfied with it. It is better not to make yourself worry with no cause. :)
P.S. I know I made a careless mistake in the math pop quiz today! RAR... careless, careless, why don't I ... careMORE from now onwards, contract the ciliary muscles, relax the pull of the suspensory muscles, make the lens thicker and more convex, decrease the focal length, allow the rays to focus sharply onto the retina! KEEP FOCUSED GIRL. - I wonder how was the peer evaluation on our moken eye poster.. X_X
WE PLAYED
TENNISQUASH FRISBEE POOL CATCH RANDOM. FLOORBALL. HAHA
I tell you, my seniors are so fun to be with! HAHA, most of the time, they would just play along with you and we'll end up getting tied up in a bundle of fun and laughing and laughing :D
I played tennis today, tennis squash to be exact :> because.. it was unlikely for us to have excess into the squash courts nor the tennis courts since it was like "Co-Curriculum Activities DAY". So, we played tennis against the wall, like squash! and we played 'ultimate frisbee' too.
and i want to add I AM TOTALLY APPALLED.
OUTRAGED.
BOSS LIEW COOKS UP A SEEMINGLY 'TRUE' STORY. Sly dog. or put it in a nicer way, a person with multiple faces.
DISGUSTING, IMMORAL, UNTRUTH, HORRID talks to my juniors and also talks about me, huh. At this moment, I realised that the school was like a barbie doll, a facade.
full of appearance, lack of substance, wrong impression.
1. she threatened my juniors that their chance of joining the scholars' programme would be deviod once the apply and are unable to be accepted.
2. she stops the teachers from giving them any testimonial, when i find that it should be up to the will of the teacher himself and not the BOSS.
and my mom's friend complained "the second in the cohort who applied for XXX came back crying and her mother was begging me to give her daughter a chance to go back to XXX. " isnt that obvious who the second of the cohort is?
Who on earth would be the stupid IP person who applied to an IP-JC, Got through tests and interviews, AND WISHes to go back to where they started from! Its like a total waste you your time, your schools time, your teachers time, the other schools time. WASTING EVERYBODYS TIME.
you got what you wanted, and you dont want it? HUH.
i think it is ridiculous. but if that ever happens, let me know. That must be a crazy student.