Tell you what happened just now. I have not been bathing in the toilet in the kitchen as I usually use the one in the room. Well, lately I like using the one in the kitchen, because I'm in love with the shower foam! Its so.. aromatic. Yeah, use Dove.
Then while showering, I thought I had damaged the showerhead and pipe as I couldnt turn on the shower, next, I couldnt turn it off.
So... at first i was thinking: ' wow, why isnt the water tank filled with water, how can people bathe! ' and when a surge of water shot out of the shower.. ' omg, turn it down! ' ... and no matter which direction I turned the tap, the water just continued shooting out. ' Oh shit, I must tell mummy to prepare pails for me, I think I have destroyed the showerhead. '
And Then... WENQI to the rescue. she came in and turned the shower off. I looked at her. She looked at me back. " How did u do that? " " Just turn it the other side, la "
Q: do you know what is the latest superhero? ( I invented ) Guess. Maybe ill disclose it to you the next post. Shooters should know it, because they saw my wonderful doodle behind the target card. Carol must have taken it away as i slotted it in her Jodi book. No, she didnt take it away, it was a bookmark meant for her.
Oh, and I miss my SASA. (and MEIMEI and DIDI and CHOCO and JINGJING) She's a darling. Everytime i step into the balcony, i'll think of her. But, I lost her. i guess she died. :( anyway, its a long time ago already... Mummy says i'll get another hamster on my birthday. :) I hope its a campbell, sapphire or a winter white(even though its fur is black)
ANYWAY, im feeling casual, and happy! Thats why im posting. (I'm walking on air)