Im feeling guilty not not being able to train enough this week. Im feeling guilty for not having the time to buy presents. Im feeling guilty for not doing my physics homework. ( i'll do it later.)
imagine if i were using the tone of Dr Luther King's intonation. HAHA
ok that's stupid.
I really miss my friends. During the meeting with the Full time school counsellor for about a period with my friends, we had been asked a question on the best part of my previous school, at NJC as well as the challenges i face.
For a moment, when i thought of my Jies and Meis I felt sad. Its simple, its because im just missing their company. I think the friends here are good too, but they are different. Its a kind of special bond shared with my jiemeis that made me feel awkward without you guys.
Awkward, not as in Really that Awkward. I just feeling quieter.
Fortunately, im beginning to talk. :) I think the 'curse' of The twisting tongue and the stuck words in Ye'throat is wearing off. Yippee.
And I think im doomed, because i just realized that theres a lot of physics questions to hand in tomorrow. Gotta Blast!