its not spooky, but its just - wow. ever put your head into things, and you rise looking at the clock pass by another hour.
So, I should treasure all the seconds i have in life. But i think its not enough. I want more.
Today ended off with a happy note. :) I enjoy receiving compliments haha, but i think compliments are also essential to gauge yourself.
unlike SOME people. Hence this picture I snatched.
My biology teacher is such a mean, despotic, cruel .. ##$$# ! I seriously cant stand her, ( so does the other students). pissed us off
and anyway, i didnt even name her, you dont know who is she. she hates being called a 'MRS'. The other time i called her a MRS with a slip of the mind, she practically ignored me!
Me: Mrs -, can i ask you something? Mrs - : What did you call me? Me: Mrs -. Mrs - : Okay, and stomps out of the classroom.
argh, so petty! then today, i dont even know what the hell she was talking about the CALvin cycle.
NAPH NADPH NAP G3H H3p dunno what crazy terms there are. >_<
i asked her a question because it was like.. unclear and she told me "Why dont you go and check up first before asking me."
If i check up, whats the point of asking you. $$##$ Because i dont understand!
Its an instinct to question when one is in doubt, unless one chooses not to. but why aren't teachers (like her) doing what a teacher (like typical ones/or at least the ones at Xinmin) should do. Secondary school teachers are definitely not as unfriendly and unwelcoming as you. They are much nicer in fact, as compared to... #
But, So what! Im a student WHO IS LEARNING.
Have zilch of an idea what could be on her mind. matters-of-consequence.