Lake Titisee! [I dont know its spelling, but at least its pronounced like that. >< ]
What is this...
Er, Pork knuckle! and that yellowish chunk is actually sliced vegetables. (i suppose it to be preserved as i remember that sour/salty taste lingering.)
& Sadly, I ain't used to eating with knives. Dislike meals with knifes. Also, I didnt know the right way of eating pork knuckle, so in the end, there were still so much meat left on the bone.
It is supposed to be one of the must-try food in Switzerland. But, i think its so tough ! and as it is grilled, the skin not smooth, hard but not crispy, and dry.
we had french fries and rice as the side dish. french fries are practically in almost every meal. (thats probably what made my throat sore).
Lastly, this didnt fit the pork knuckle as i have imagined. My imagination was that the pork knuckle is soft, chewy, and there's this tasty gravy on it, crisp, and isnt as big as this one. I guess mine is the piglet knuckle instead. haha
Lake titisee. I love the peacefulness, the snow-capped mountains, the cute duckies. Its a whole landscape of white.
Mummy and I. :)
IM Posting others the next time. I dont understand why blogger is slow with the upload of pictures. Also, theres always a glitch whenever i upload the next five pictures.
Damn irritating one.
P.S. Can YOU tell me how U upload Ur pictures from e computer to e post? and do you have that (Eg. 53MB (5%) of your 1024MB-?) thing when you upload? does it-the memory- accumulate until it reaches 1024MB? what happens once it reaches 1024MB?