First day of lessons didn't rock as much as i thought it would.
We even had to sit for a mini test during our two science lessons. And im terribly guilty to say that I've forgotten so many things! OMG!
Must Buck Up!
On top of that, i was quite irritated by the fact that we had to choose a group for our SPIRE (Project Work in disguise). And we dont even know our new classmates well enough yet! PLUS, its for the ENTIRE YEAR.
Rants.. Rants.. Rants..
I found out that a couple of SBS bus driver are darn ill'mannered. freaking uncle and auntie! U know what, today i wanted to rush home after late dismissal and Waited long for the 74 bus. When the bus came, it overshot the bus-stopping area. The freaking auntie didnt want to open the front foor. (but it was squeezy inside too) So, waiting in front of the door and thinking that she had forgotten to open it, i knocked on it.
When i came up the bus, she Fkingly said "Oi you never see the bus behind izit? This bus so packed already and i wanted you to go the other bus -which would not be as packed- you don't want! Still want to come here and squeeze. Somemore you knock my door so hard for what!"
FOOLISH WOMAN!
Life is mundane without such idiots like you, yeah. In my head i was like cursing that stupid woman!
Firstly, - She never did signal to us whether there was a bus behind or not. I saw not buses behind. Secondly, - Since when did she say she wanted us to go the bus behind! WHEN I SAW NO BUSES! Thirdly, - I won't tolerate scolding a passenger, who is a student rushing to get back home
You will never get promoted i tell you!
Such Rudeness. I hate peak hours, because bus uncles are much friendly when there isn't a peak hours.