Today is the start of the school holidays. Yesterday was the last day of school.
I realised how easy was it to get to know each other, and how difficult it was to part ways. After forming a close relationship and bond with the class, its very sad that we now have to part.
It was a bitter-sweet day for me. And the surprize i made was actually cookies i baked. My friends enjoyed it and im happy for it. Due to the bad weather, there was no prize presentation for our class as we won first in Drama. However, we still got a huge package of goodies! The Vice-principal then came in to scold us as we ate in class.
The whole of my day was mostly about taking pictures(I took so many!), chatting, watching the videos where some of my classmates had specially made to keep in remembrance. It was still a wonderful video though we couldn't watch the other half.
Then when it was about time to leave, Samantha started crying. I thought i could hold back my tears but it still came out in the end! There was a gush of feelings within me as many of my girlfriends told me about continuing to work hard when i leave. Then Clock, Geokmin, Bernice, Joey, Claudia and many others cried too. We embraced each other.
At that moment, I was thinking about what next year would be like. Tougher and harder; without such friends in 202; tired and stressed; happy and relaxed; fun?
But after all those little words of encouragement you gave me, about not forgetting me and neither would i forget you, and the last moments we have together in class, I felt better and I KNEW IT WAS THE BEST CLASS. I REALLY LOVE 202 !
even teachers said so, im so proud of being in 202 ! The loveliest, liveliest, fun-est, wackiest, smart, and united bunch of people ! 202 rocks all the way; class of smiles !
we'll still meet. for four out of seven days next week !