Today, i met Mr Lim. He asked me if i had studied for biology. I said Yes. I asked him how did i fare for the exams, and was it bad. He gave me the look. Instantly, I said OH NO and added on saying nevermind, its alright; just to comfort myself. And he continued saying, sorry to ruin your day.
IM SO SORRY TO MY BIO MARKS !
well... i think the hope of getting a scholarship this year would most likely be dashed, as i found out i got C5 for my hmt. GRACIOUS! I Passed as compared to the past semester, however I did not maintain nor improve. arghs.
and NEXT WEEK IS officially, MY LAST SHOOTING TRAINING SESSION at Xinmin.
saying goodbye to my buddies who have trained with me for the past 2 years. saying goodbye to my rifle, 317578. saying goodbye to B'div and Coach Joselyn. saying goodbye to my usual lanes saying goodbye to my boots, xms11