today i missed my guzheng :( tomorrow is shooting !
School for the past two days (including tomorrow) is stupid. Its a plain waste of time, argh. even students from other school are having a break from school, and yet we still must go school !?! wth !
The SLB competition is like... O_O. and i got picked o.o to......... .. ... . go on stage with Jinyun for a "weird act" game, which i agree is weird. they wanted us to act like we're proposing(which is like. HUH.) We stood like stones on the stage and i kept staring at Bernice for saboing me.
and to coordiate with them i said random stuff that just popped into my head. i think of it as rather embarrasing! : COS I SEEM STUPID. but anyway.. LOL .
Didnt have much interest in watching 'Racing Stripes'. so i was playing Lumines on cecilia's phone and TEMPO-mostly with bernice!
Later in the afternoon, we went to the URA gallery.In the bus, I finally realised how pervertic Kevin and JiKian were. No wonder looks are so deceiving. That time i clicked onto a link Kevin purposely gave and it was on someones' Hose flicking round and round and round and round. =__________________= ! dots...
I think it was rather fun, especially the part where we got to answer the quiz and the infrastructure was nice too. AND I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MRS KHOR and the girls in class. :D