i've been waiting for this day for so long xD and the Beijing's Olympic Opening ceremony was awesome ! im so awed by the performers' co-ordination
so many performers ! O_O it'll definitely cost a bomb to pay them la and throughout the whole thing, i was wowing in front of the tv. haha
i asked dad if they only pay you $30 to perform, would he go? and his reply was : of course ! what a glory ! honourable.
i missed the part where they introduce the participating countries. TWICE. i wanted to watch singapore,russia,china and america march
but in the end, i saw nothing. i waited infront of the TV until it was 2.30 in the morning la ! then i was like.... what the??!!?? so long ! so, in the end, i went to bed despite the long wait. 2.30am.
i so wanted to see who was the flag bearer ! arghhh D:
and ytd, we went to pasir ris park with p@x for national day celebrations. i think that im such an anti-social. : Anyway, dont care! :D hahaha !
i got stung by mosquitoes and my leg and finger hurts. i got cut in the finger while pulling off bernices shoelaces. LOLS my trigger finger u know. D: BARN~
i realised that my sister had no interest in the games, my mom had very little interest so all along, i was watching it with dad it was so funny cos we shouted in front of the tv at times XD
gotta chiong homework. holidays are damn short and packed and theres tests D:D:D::: freako !
<3 Up...side down Upside Down Upside Down
My grades are down from A's to D's I'm way behind in history I've lost myself in fantasies Of you and me together
I don't know why-yi-yi But dreaming's all I do I won't get by-yi-yi On MERE imagination
Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling Inside out, stranger to this feeling Got no clue what I should do I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to you To you...
My teacher says to concentrate So what? His name was Peter the Great Kings and Queens will have to wait Cuz I don’t have forever
I wish that I-yi-yi could walk right up to you Each time I try-yi-yi the same old hesitation
Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling Inside out, stranger to this feeling Got no clue what I should do I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to you To you
Somehow, someday you will love me too One day will be the day when all my dreams come true
Up-side down Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling Inside out, stranger to this feeling Got no clue what I should do I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to you
Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling Inside out, stranger to this feeling Got no clue what I should do I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to you
I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to I'll go crazy if I can’t get next to you