
I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you
& I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go? You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone,
Girl you could have stayed
but you wouldnt give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?
[Bridge]
So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you wanted to be
[Chorus]
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
[Verse 2]
It's been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You got me feeling crazy (crazy)
How can you walk away,
Everything stays the same
I just can't do it baby
What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is & it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
Don't leave me crying.
[Bridge]
Baby why can't we just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But your telling me it wont be enough
[Chorus]
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
[Bridge]
So why does you pride make you run & hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside
Thats not how you wanted to be
Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you
If it's the last thing i do
[Chorus]
Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
I'll Be Waiting.
yoyo
now im high ~
got tricked by the elephant n lemming.
hahaha im receptive to her :D
but it was fun trying to figure out whos who.
haha im lame.
and i felt myself being detached from everything.
and i find you a pest.
and i wish you people could shut up.
i wish i was somewhere near eastcoast.
anyway
shooting is back !
yay !
and last friday was the first day ive been to sce1's training.
my knuckle is getting alamak again.
oh well, its for shooting !
see how much i sacrifice !
and i think making a decision is a chore.
its tough.
but i still have to make a decision in the end.
and i think i'll JUST DO IT
HAHAHHA !
and the deathy hallows is a really nice book !
oh man im addicted to it
hhaha
but nearly halfway through :p
and i realised something that left am impact on me.
- the word believe.
believe.
a very special word.
a strong word.
a meaningful word.
a word that could make changes one's situation.
a word meant for me.
i believe.
i can do it.
with the believe, i would make sure i give my all.
i would try not to fail myself.
with believe,
anything can happen.
it gives u hope.
especially this.
"ITS UP TO YOU, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE STRESSED, THEN YOU WILL SPEND MORE TIME THINKING ABOUT BEING STRESSED THAN ABOUT HOW TO DO YOUR TUTORIALS"
-the power of believe.
and thanks yo elephant and lemming :)
u rid the troubles i had.