Empty spaces fill me up with holes Distant faces with no place left to go Without you within me I can’t find no rest Where I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you I’m awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on But I am swimming in an ocean all alone Baby, my baby It’s written on your face You still wonder if we made a big mistake
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you I’m awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go I don’t wanna make you face this world alone I wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you I’m awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Incomplete
incomplete homework !
i hate it when everything gets piled up on me and i have to complete it by some stupid nearing dates.
what a failure. i wasnt that emotional before. im ageing.
i wished the world was like before, even me. where i had no worries and did things like nobody's business. i wished school wasnt that hectic so that i can have time to do the things i always wanted to do.
however, thats never coming true as .. ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!