REPLYS TO TAGS JiaJia:I know 3 claudias so far.. xD hahas the Hari Krishnas weird de. Yuhui:yealo xD Clock:Come Clock Come,I give u 5 Indian Games for CHRISTMAS xD Janie:hahax!! jiayou wors x]
actually tis post was supposed to be posted on 6.45.
back frm claudia's hse. its, BIG,clean and green with dunno how many huge rooms ! i was wowed. & she still has 2 twin sisters! so cool la.
the project got progress :]] well, at least the storyline and many things are settled. im left to do with the character profile. & to inform lumyi abt todays meeting. NOT TO FORGET MY STUPID HOMEWORK . . . . . . . . . . . ... the most boring part was about searching of info as its confusing. X_X
and when we were heading home, I FELL DOWN. -______- just like tt time at charmaine's station play mu tou ren i ALSO FALL DOWN on my butt, again ! lucky it wasnt painful
so, off i went to macs to eat seaweed shaker fries & apple pie x] hahas. im such a glutton. must control diet !