Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S' - ANNABELLE!
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS - BERNICE! the BARNEY!
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY? -Yay! ^^ hahas. Tell me wad time u all meeting hor! (clock)
Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? - those who make me smile & my JIES&MEIS!
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT? - OI !
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - mom's kway tiao
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT? - "i eat the orange arh! " my sis
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV? - YEAYEA !
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO? - nv heard before
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING? - YA! TREASURE HUNTING!
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? - wld u believe if i said yes? XP
Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT? - i ... forgotten. . =/
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW? - reading the papers
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? - LAO YING! hahahs. i am an EAGLE !!
Q: BEST VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS? - the bufflax's videos. XDXD
Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST? - Me :]
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY? - i dun understand..
LAST 1) person you saw: my sis . 2) talked to on the phone: Yuhui. a few hrs earlier 3) hugged: Daddy ! 4) person you texted: Clock !
TODAY 1) date: thursday, 8/11/07/ 2) plans: quickly finish reading the papers and do the newspaper review 3) dislikes about tomorrow: the same routine again.. ><
CURRENTLY 1) missing someone: YEAPS! 2) mood: happy !
TRUE OR FALSE I am a morning person: TRUE ! I am a perfectionist: TRUE! I am an only child: FALSE! I am currently in my pajamas: TRUE! I am online 24/7: FALSE! I am very shy around the oppsite gender: same as clock, depends (: I can be paranoid: TRUE! I currently regret something that I have done: TRUE! I enjoy talking on the phone: TRUE! I have a lot to learn: TRUE! I have a secret: TRUE!
5 person to do this: i wont be so evil as to list out the names jiahui listed liao :D i'll give u all a break xD 1) PETER SU! 2) WENQI 3) JIAJIA 4) YUHUI 5) CECILIA